AI Detection Errors

Maybe the AI needs more ambulance/firetruck/vehicles with warning lights examples for training? That was my first thought about the uniqueness of those, Maybe even the busyness of the livery on the side of the trucks played a part of the missed tags, i dont know just saying what my first thought was.

The way that the AI object tagging works is that the camera detects motion, and when the motion is not excluded by a detection zone and is exceeding the threshold of the sensitivity setting you set, it uploads a clip to the cloud. Once in the cloud, the AI analyses the whole video for recognized objects. The AI tags aren’t necessarily the detected motion, the AI tags are what’s recognized in the clip. This is wither the recognized object is moving or stationary.

Also, the “detection zone” is only with in camera, or client side only, it does not get sent along to the cloud when the clip is uploaded. So the AI tagging of vehicles, even if stationary is the current function and is working as currently intended.

The current AI is already being worked on and upgraded, but voting on related wishlist items help support those and show the Devs/Engs that there is a folliwng that wants these things implemented. Like this one:

2 Likes