Ability to capture data from thermostat?

Hey all,

I have recently installed the Wyze thermostat. I want to be able to analyze the generated data, but I haven’t found a way to do it. I know there is some functionality in IFTTT, but I have not been able to find any “ingredients” that would help.

To be specific, I am looking for a way to routinely sample temp and humidity data and to save it in a usable form.

Wyze tstat isn’t there yet, and not sure how long it will take since it has a long way to fix basic operations…but I have added an inexpensive digital thermometer for now … Govee home

1 Like

Welcome to the Wyze community @incrediblyjoe!
Unfortunately, this isn’t currently available in the Wyze app.
You should definitely take a look and vote for this Wishlist item:

1 Like

Hey, thanks! I went ahead and ordered one for the outside and one for the inside. I’m working on a RasPi project to monitor six different data points with the temp and humidity. I don’t really have a use for this data, other than it makes me look smart when I have a chart just chilling out on a screen somewhere :slight_smile:

good prompt on outdoors. i had second one sitting near an exterior wall amazed at how big a temp difference between core house vs. perimeter … like 2 degrees lower in20 degree winter. getting tired of that info, so now i’m placing outside. :+1: