A Fair Assessment?

Lol, you’re preaching to the choir, here, sister/brother!

Obsessive :ballot_box_with_check:
Persistent :ballot_box_with_check:
Thick skinned :ballot_box_with_check:-minus
Stubborn :ballot_box_with_check:

All they’re maybe lacking is hindquarter contact with the smooth, cool stone of the mountain. :mount_fuji:

Voted!:sunglasses:

I hope I don’t have to buy another $500 router to get my cameras to work properly lol. A+🙂

1 Like

What probably confused you was “cat”, which he meant as slang for guy / dude / man / person. I’m extremely native English speaking and I thought he meant a feline at first. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fujita invented the F and EF tornado scales. :tornado: An excellent episode of interest to anyone living in the tornado prone US these days - free for all to watch for a certain amount of time.

And Peeps speaks wise truth, tenacious analysis will set one free… …or at least greatly improve the quality one’s software…

1 Like

Well, peep speaks, I’ll say that for him. :wink:

Here’s another to watch in concert:

Cheers!

Meanwhile, a few steps back from Woo-ville cat_hat_10

Let’s channel a former Sec Def   rumsfeld_hocus_pocus_crop_25

Known unknowns. Unknown unknowns.

Even for an expert there are unknown unknowns.

Things he doesn’t know he doesn’t know.

How might this mystic pie be offered him? Mountaintop, possibly. :mountain:
Accidentally. Incidentally. Obliquely. More often. :bulb:
By brute force of intellect, the hammer :hammer: that makes nails of all things? :wilted_flower:

Maybe. Not for me. But, as I’ve been told more than once:

“You’re not everybody.”

cat_hat_10 cat_hat_10_minus_25 cat_hat_10_minus_50

So…

Yep, ol’ @gyzmo got good and specific upthread and we cheered them for it (including @rbruceporter in trenchant response.)

And here’s me, whimpering in a thread from the stone age:

I’d suggest anyone with troubles practice that here, as much as you are able. Fumble with it. Redo it. Stand back, have a smoke, ciggie_tilt Consider it.

Is this a thing the boys and girls can engage with? No? Post it anyway. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for this, I have seen reports of this but could only duplicate it once, I will be getting your info to someone at WYZE to further look into the issue.

3 Likes

Hey, @sodcam, you’re platform ambidextrous, yeah? Is the screen-capture-movie utility @gyzmo used a native part of iOS? And can you recommend a good/trusted third party app on Android to achieve the same result?

Separately, any Wyze-uncaptured rubble showing up on the estate lately? :wink:

Yes, it is a function in iOS software, not a specific application you can download.

1 Like

You may laugh at the name, but the one I use is “Screen Recorder – No Ads” - simple, free, not annoying, and does what I’ve needed so far. Actually, I tend to give this type of developer more money (on their very unobtrusive support link) just because it’s so pleasant to use a product that doesn’t nag you. :slightly_smiling_face:

For iDevices, @gyzmo is exactly correct - it’s built in - to iOS 11 and later I believe…

And so far, good luck observing and gravel arrivals! :grinning: I switched a whole bunch of things and now things seem to be working better, but I haven’t pinned down exactly what did it. Un-grouping a few of the cams seemed to make all of them work better ?!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That’s it, pard! Those are the bars the apps I install must clear, so I try 'um. Thanks!

Let us provisionally rejoice! A mysterious “fix” is acceptable to me at this point in life. (Picture an old, hunched schmoe, trudging along, trying to keep the drool off his shoes…)

1 Like

Aqualung…….

2 Likes

…taking time the only way he knows

1 Like

I think in some cases, ‘ego and pride’ stand staunchly in the way of either “tribe” admitting the other may have a valid point

The old bugaboos…

Little ghost, little ghost
One I’m scared of the most
Can you scare me up a little bit of love?

I joined W.A. (Wyze Anonymous) I have 24 cameras and I knew I had a problem then…

W.A. has helped me, I gave away and sold off 16 V2’s and had 8 left,

Then I relapsed and “fell off the wagon” and bought 16 V3’s

I have been prescribed “Camtabuse” so now if I order and use another camera I get sick as a deterrent.

I am no longer addicted to buying WyzeCams and will stay with what I have now, No more product purchases from Wyze for me as I am now a recovered Wyzeaholic. :joy:

They cut you off.

proxy-image(6)

…finally get to reuse this

1 Like

:love_letter::heart_decoration::heartbeat::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::rooster::rooster::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

There ya go buddy.

1 Like