3D Printable Stand for Wyze Handheld Vacuum

Hello all,

I designed a little 3D printable stand to hold the handheld vacuum and its attachments. It is not perfect, but I think it does a great little job of helping to keep the vacuum and its attachments all organize especially on a desk (I use my handheld vacuum to clean up after my tinkering projects). I wanted to share it with the community should anyone else be interested in using it. Does anyone know where I could upload the ,STL or autocad file?

EDITED:

After receiving the advice below, I have uploaded the files to Thingiverse. Thank you for your suggestions @R.Good and @carverofchoice. Here is the URL for the Thingiverse page Wyze Handheld Vacuum Holder by Studelmeister - Thingiverse. I hope you all like it and it works well for you.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ax2bx1.
Nice work!
Things like this are really pushing me to want to get a 3D printer.

You could share in Google drive or something of the like and post the link in your original post.

4 Likes

That is awesome!

And welcome to the community.

I would upload a copy to one of the sites that host 3D designs for free and then add the link to it. I’ve gotten some from Thingiverse before. I’m told there are others that are even better:

Cults
Free3D
GrabCAD
Thingiverse

& Many more

Upload it to one of those then copy and paste the link to it here.

4 Likes

Thank you for the idea. I uploaded it to Thingiverse - Wyze Handheld Vacuum Holder by Studelmeister - Thingiverse

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion. I decided to upload it to Thingiverse - Wyze Handheld Vacuum Holder by Studelmeister - Thingiverse.

3 Likes