2 Accounts, 2 Locations, 1 Phone

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the Wyze community, so please forgive me if this is a topic that’s been discussed before. My question is regarding using multiple accounts on one phone. I currently have some cameras at work and some at home. They are set up using 2 different accounts. Is it possible to use and view, and receive notifications from both set of cameras on my one phone? Or do I have to log out of one account and log into the other account every time i want to switch accounts? Long story short I guess is simultaneous log in to two accounts possible?

Thanks everyone.

At the moment you can only view, manage, and receive notifications from the account you are logged into. You could share cameras and devices from one account to the other which would give you shared notifications and the ability to do live view on cameras.

3 Likes

Alternatively, you can set up your home cameras using the same account you used for your office cameras.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @mjosefson. I would recommend checking out this Wishlist topic. :slight_smile:

Search Wishlist (enter your search word/s after Wishlist in the search box)
Search Roadmap (enter your search word/s after #roadmap in the search box)

Please read through How to Use the Wishlist and How to Read the Roadmap.

2 Likes

I have 2 accounts and I did have my iphone store the username and password so when I switch I chose which account to log in with however this isn’t convenient because it’s not like it gives me a list of users to log in with so there will still be some typing to do.

The best option here is to do what was previously suggested. Share the cameras from 2 of your accounts to the 3rd and let that be sort of your “master viewing” account.

Be aware that shared accounts have limitations. If you need to maintain accounts and play back SD card clips, you won’t be able to, using the shared account. You’ll need to see the SD card clips to view events that are not recorded in the cloud due to the 5-minute cool down period.

2 Likes