What I see here and in another topic has me postponing this update so far, as it seems like something that potentially affects users regardless of app OS (i.e., both Android and iOS users), unlike some other issues I’ve been reading about here. I asked in the other topic about success stories, so I’ll continue to wait.
Crease
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Wyze Video Doorbell v2 firmware - Released 4/8/2024 | 71 | 4057 | June 28, 2024 | |
| Fix-It Friday - May 2024 | 114 | 4911 | June 12, 2024 | |
| Wyze Video Doorbell v2 firmware - Released 5/13/2024 | 12 | 953 | June 25, 2024 | |
| Wyze Video Doorbell v2 Beta Test 7/1/2024 | 20 | 751 | August 9, 2024 | |
| Stuck at 3 of 3 Authenticating - Firmware 4.25.1.060 | 300 | 12593 | December 20, 2023 |