Can have a training mode for kids send notifications when it’s time to change the head on it battery life info
- plaque detection (A colgate toothbrush is doing that)
- ability to add the dental checkup - so reminder for next one after a particular time period
- cavity detection (There’s an Oral-B tooth brush that is apparently going to map the mouth)
+should run alarm/send notification if not used till a particular time at night/in morning
Can Wyze pleaseeee release your own version of oral b iO series 9?! But cheaper?!?! I will happily buy two!
I think this would be a logical next step. Wyze is getting into the health game with the scale and the band and the watch. Why not expand into this market. There are already Bluetooth toothbrushes and Wyze could find a way to make them more accessible. I would like to see:
- Brush reminder (from the app. Get a reminder to brush your teeth!)
- Brush time help. (Make sure you brush your teeth for the required amount of time)
- Wireless charging. (Have it’s open base to charge)
- Head change reminder. (Either through time or use, you need to change the head to stay healthy)
- Pressure sensor (don’t want to hurt your teeth!)
I know there are super fancy brushes with plaque detection and other bells and whistles but I’m not sure how expensive that tech is.
But I think if wyze can compete with this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F9X34XS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_V4Q79B0SHHDREAPGECBY
I’ll take two!
Wyze should make a electric toothbrush I think this is a product everyone will use.