Wyze support is garbage

I have now sent out 2 emails to wyze in regards to my order which has not yet shipped “still has a cancel option”. I am trying to change the destination/shipping address on the order, which according to their help articles you can do, as long is it has not shipped.

One email Dec 11
Another email Dec 18

Nothing back.

Impossible to get to anyone “just send us an email” it will just go in a black hole.

Good luck

1 Like

Wyze is transitioning between email tickets and live support, and this is taking a majority of their time. You should just contact Wyze Support at +1 (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT, & Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT (add 3 hours for ET times).

5 Likes

Thanks, interesting info despite Wyze not communicating any of this anywhere, as well as not listing their number anywhere to call. I get transition, but this is very poorly handled.

This is the article/help/write up I was referencing: https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046710732-Can-I-fix-my-shipping-address-after-placing-an-order-

Of course, this is all nice, but how does one do it?
I will call tomorrow and try… ugh

1 Like

It is a frustrating transition for sure, but you can also call them at 1 (844) 999-3226 if you don’t have unlimited long distance. I think that number is more commonly posted by them. Same number, though.

2 Likes

Thanks for that 844 number, called and got this resolved!

2 Likes

Thank you.

I will attempt to call soon and hopefully find a resolution. I have emailed a number of times and going in circles.
I pre-ordered two cam3’s and have only received ONE. Very disappointed.