Wyze Sense Starter Kit Setup Woes

So, apparently, my ticket on this got closed.

But it was never resolved. I just want a refund at this point since the sense v1 never worked for me. Is there any way to get this ticket reopened?

1 Like

I sent this up the chain to be looked into. I’m not sure if you’ll be able to be refunded if the sensors are out of warranty. Hopefully this situation is resolved.

2 Likes

I appreciate that! I just never got a working product. Yeah, I probably should have checked back on this sooner, but I never got an email telling me it was closed.

1 Like

Thanks for posting. Your support ticket has now been escalated. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, I guess they’re sending me more sensors to try. I currently have 2 motion sensors and 10 contact sensors that never worked/paired. I had to take a photo of the backs of all of them.

I hope they send me a new bridge and not just more contact sensors. I have a feeling the issue is the bridge and not the sensors.

I bought the v1 sense (1 bridge, 1 motion and 2 contact sensors) last year. When none of the sensors would pair to the bridge, they sent me 8 more contact sensors and 1 more motion sensor again, none of which worked.

I had asked for a refund… But I guess that request was denied so they’re just sending me more sensors to try. I don’t really need contact sensors, I really just bought it for the motion sensor… And now I have 10 contact sensors. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

So, they asked me to send pictures of the labels and my address… And I did that. I got back a canned response saying ‘lots of support requests, we will be in touch shorty’ (not those exact words, but you know the gist. I waited a week or so, and replied asking for an update. Still haven’t heard back.

@StopICU33 just a heads up, I’ve heard nothing back on my ticket since they asked me to send them pictures of the sense device labels. I have replied back to request an update - hoping this doesn’t get closed with no resolution.

This was the last message I received from an actual person on 4/28/21

I sent photos of the device labels for every motion and contact sensor and the bridge. The same day.

I then got this canned response 2 days later on the 30th:

I’ve heard nothing since then. I was under the impression that once I sent the information they asked me for they would reply back with shipping info. I’m still waiting.

I’m not sure what else to do at this point.

3 Likes

This doesn’t sound good. :man_facepalming: I will send this back up the chain again. We will have to keep poking support until this is resolved.

3 Likes

Well, dang. Thank you.

4 Likes