Wyze sense not working after router reboot

Had to unplug my router for about 20 minutes. After powering the router I checked the cameras and they all worked. Checked the Sense sensors and they were offline . Unplugged the camera that had the bridge in it for 30 seconds . No change
Removed the batteries from sensors -No change
Reset the bridge (held button in until blinking ). No change
Removed bridge from camera and plugged back in. No change
Had to remove all sensors in the Wyze App and add them back in.
I hope this not what I will have to do anytime I reboot my router.
Is this due to new IP addresses? If so these sensors are not going to be reliable… The honeymoon is over…

I did a hard reboot too with both my modem and router.
All 6 wyze cams showed off line.
I unpluged and repluged all the cams.
All cams went back online except the 2 contact sensors bridged to one cam. Waited about 15 minutes and they reconnected all by themselvses. I haven’t found a use for the motion sensor yet.

Totally agreed, i had the same problem and solution was the same. Hopefully we don’t have to do this any time sensors goes offline.

This is troubling. My Wyze cams are 300 miles away in a vacation home… I am there only every month or two… Power goes off in remote areas every few weeks…

I’ve found too reconnect a bridge you have to unplug it from the camera, reset the camera, once camera is online plug the bridge back in,

If the power goes out and back on your bridge is not going to come back online. It’s a major flaw in the design.

@cdherman and @NewEngland, I have a smart plug that turns on a camera with a bridge every night, and then turns off every morning. The bridge always comes back online. This sounds like an issue that needs to be reported to support. :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue. The latter method will allow you to include an app log for diagnosis.