Wyze Robot Vacuum Replacement Parts Kit, Sold Out

Same on safari and chrome. iPhone 13. I bought a knock off parts kit for $13 on amazon

Strange, I’m in iphone se 2020, chrome app.

Do you have your display size adjusted or anything?

Any updates on parts?

@WyzeJasonJ is the one to ask, I’m a community volenteer :slight_smile:

I do not have updates on this yet, I apologize.

1 Like

So, how long due the HEPA filters really last?

Also, I thought the issue of tires marking hardwood floors had been fixed. Mine are doing it.

I wonder how far you can go with replacing parts in the Wyze Robot Vacuum. For example can you replace any of the motors (e.g., the main brush motors, the wheel motors, any of the sensors, etc.)?

Good question!

Wyze only sells the above replacement parts. It would be cool if they sold more!

I chatted with them about the floor issue and asked about the floor mat. They decided to replace both of my vacs. Crazy. And they say the HEPA filters have no time limit even though the app says to change them ever few months.

1 Like

Which knock off did you buy? I need a brush but can’t seem to find one that matches.

Try one I got didn’t work

I found this. Worth a shot. Thanks.

HUIZHEN Compatible for WYZE Robot Vacuum Cleaner WVCR200S 11 Pack Replacement Spare Parts Accessories, 2 Main Brush, 4 Side Brush, 4 Hepa Filters, 1 Cleaning tool https://a.co/d/2A7xgQY

Ken Hodgson

Cool thanks !

Thanks. So you mean to tell me they only sell filters, the main brush, and the side brushes as replacement parts and not even a battery pack in addition?

Were your Wyze Robot vacs still under warranty (i.e. the manufacture’s warranty)?

Yes, barely.

The battery is not user replaceable.