Wyze robot vacuum not staying on charger

Iam having trouble the past 2 days with my wyze robot vacuum,it is not staying on the charger,it connects then shoots forward aligns again and then connects and shoots forward again and keeps doing this.i even push it up to the dock charger and it still says that it needs to be charged.is it possible that the dock charger isn’t working no more?I have had the robot vacuum for about 6 months

Any help would be appreciated,also is there anyway I can post a video of what’s happening?

Thank you

Welcome Cyberpunk87. I have increased your forum trust level to allow you to post videos. Please try to upload your video.

Is it on carpet? Sometimes it gets a little too uneven on carpet, and keeps trying the docking sequence over and over. If this is the case, the best way to fix this is to move the charging station to a solid floor.

No it is on tile floor just started doing it a couple days ago,here is a video of what it is doing Video

Try carefully cleaning:

• metal contacts on the charging station
  • corresponding charging contacts on vac
  • the round Lidar tower on top of the vac
  • sensors on the sides of the vac
1 Like

I will try this thank you.if it is the charging dock is there a way I can purchase or get another one?

For that you would need to contact Wyze Support.
Live support is also available: +1-206-339-9646 Monday - Friday 4 am - 8 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
You may still be under warranty, and if not they can answer your questions about replacement parts.

1 Like