Wyze Robot Vacuum - Alexa Voice Control Closed-group Beta Testing, Share your experience here!

“Ask Wyze Robot Vacuum to clean the office” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see. Thank you for the feedback. We will take care of the duplication issue before the official release

1 Like

Yes i had the same thing happen. I can only assume because the WYZE beta is considered a separate connection from the previous WYZE Alexa skill.

Can you double-check your inbox and junk folder? The email with the link was sent at 6am PST this morning. If it is not there please DM me your Alexa account email address so I can ask my team re-send it to you again. Thank you!

Just asked “Alexa, ask WYZE robot vacuum to clean my hallway” she responded with “which vacuum, Rosie or Geoffrey”. I then said Rosie. She followed up with that there wasn’t a room called “my hallway” and to repeat the room name. I said “hallway” and she started cleaning right away! Not sure why it accepted “my” as part of the Room name, but we got through it together. Will try other things later. But the initial test worked well

I got the email for the alexa skill testing however… the previous email it referred to was for “wyze skill to view wyze camera via voice prompt” not for the vacuum.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Alexa might recognize ‘my hallway’ after ‘clean’ as the name of a room. Great feedback! I think we will add additional utterances (‘Alexa, ask Wyze robot vacuum to clean my _____’)to fix this issue.

Did you sign up in that survey? Could you please double-check your inbox and junk folder? The email with the link was sent at 6am PST this morning. If it is not there please DM me your Alexa account email address so I can ask my team re-send it to you again. Thank you!

This is sent from the email address with my Alexa account.

Thank you,

Bob W

Same as Wyze account email

Thank you,

Bob W

Can you DM your email address to me? I can not see your email address in the forum. Thanks!

Sent! Thanks @WyzeHongfei!

1 Like

I did get an invitation :smiley: Just not the email to get the Alexa Beta Skill. @WyzeHongfei, I have sent you a DM with info.

Thank you!

1 Like

I do not use these forums much, how do I DM you?

Click my Avatar and press MESSAGE

1 Like

Not only did she tell you to do it yourself, she told you what use and how to do it!

I also received the welcome email to my personal address but didn’t receive the email with the link to activate the beta alexa skill.

Can you double-check your inbox and junk folder? The email with the link was sent at 6am PST this Monday morning. If it is not there please DM me your Alexa account email address so I can ask my team re-send it to you again. Thank you!

I was having problems with asking Alexa to clean a specific room, but I figured out what was causing it to fail. The names I have given all my rooms have the word ‘the’ at the beginning. (i.e. The Bed Chamber, The Princess Suite, The Corridor) Every time I asked Alexa to have the Robot Vacuum to clean a specific room it would say it could not find the room. I changed one of the rooms to a name without the word ‘the’ at the beginning I was able to successfully get Alexa to get the vacuum to clean a specific room.

I was able to get Alexa to have the robot vacuum to do a general cleaning and also to have it stop the cleaning.

Thank you for your feedback! It is very helpful! We will think about the way to improve this issue.
What is your favorite or go-to utterance to voice control your Wyze robot vacuum?