Wyze Q&A Episode 1

We had many great questions sent in for our first episode of Wyze Q&A! We covered many of the top questions we received in the first episode so check it out!

In order of appearance:

Dave - Founder/Head of Marketing
Dongsheng - Founder/CPO (Chief Product Officer)
Mike - Director of Product Development
Yun - Founder/CEO
Tao - Director of Software Development
Frederik - Senior Director of Technology & Services

Here is a timestamp index of the topics covered:

0:40 Outdoor Cam (Dongsheng)
2:15 Wyze Sense – Home Sensors (Mike)
2:52 Beyond Security Products (Mike)
3:30 Become International Company (Yun)
4:25 Simultaneous Streaming (Tao)
5:05 Improvements to Playback, Fast Forward (Tao)
5:50 RTSP (Frederick)
7:10 Google Home/Assistant (Frederick)
7:40 Apple Homekit (Frederick)
8:35 Google Integration Demo (Frederick)

22 Likes

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! I feel like we’re in the Circle of Trust—entrusted to spread the good news of Wyze to friends and family and social media…:grinning:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! We’re happy to keep you in our Circle of Trust.

But for real, if you want to spread the word about us we’d be totally into that. :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve been telling anyone who will listen. Trying to get my whole street on board. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to the future of Wyze.

2 Likes

And we’re totally into that! :smiley:

@mparadis720, you’re welcome for the updates. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this video. Great to have such a relationship with us (your customers.) Y’all have a busy and exciting Q2!! Several things of interest to me for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks wyze team :smiley::+1:
You just don’t see these kinds of informative updates From other products

4 Likes

I just helped my neighbor get some cameras to keep and eye on her mother who has dementia…spreading the word of wyze helps everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen Dave introduced Dongsheng, but didn’t introduce others. Can you list the names and titles of those appearing the video in order of appearance?

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing video … I spent my career working public relations with a Fortune 500 company. I have never seen such straight forward, open access to customers’ questions, concerns and future product enhancements and new product development.

If Wyze keeps this up (and I expect you will), your company is going to set the bar high for other tech companies. And I sincerely doubt that others will be able to keep up.

Again, I’m amazed with your products and your commitment to your customers.

9 Likes

That RTSP news is so exciting!

4 Likes

I found this video very informative. Please do more. It gives great insight into where Wyzecam is going.

3 Likes

I added it to the original post. Thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After watching Q&A Episode 1… I was like… Dave looks a lot like the guy from “The Voice” and the father and daughter who sang on “The Ellen Show”. Quick search, and to my surprise, it’s the same people. I’ve been using my Wyzecams for awhile now. Though there needs to be some improvements I’m overall very pleased with the product. Quite a surprise to find out that Dave has many talents. Best of luck to you and your family.

3 Likes

Thanks for the video and keeping us updated on improvements and new features. Much appreciated. Looking forward to the next one. I have been telling everyone about Wyze. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

It’s great to see Wyze discussing the common questions seen on this board.

Imagine if a company with the resources like Google would do this?Instead they ignore the very basics… saying something other than “OK Google”… etc…

I wish the best for Wyze, but I’d hate to see you get bought by a large company. I know the people in the video would love a payout :slight_smile:
But as customers, we’d end up getting this kind of insight and progress usually suffers.

5 Likes

Payout is nice and all… But we’re here because we care about our community and providing people with a low-cost option. I can’t make promises for the future but right now we’re very invested in continuing forward and seeing how far we can take this dream. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The video was fun and informative. Love your products.
Mahalo

4 Likes