Wyze Plug Timer capability?

fyi, the lamp-socket tag has nothing to do with my issue, I just could not get around entering something.

I purchased a Wyze plug Model# WLPP1CFH to control my on-demand water heater recirculation timer. All connectivity is good and the app runs fine. But, the functionality I need is a timer that I can set to stay on each day from 6am thru 9am, then off. Then on again from 5pm thru 7pm, then off. All I see is the option to run for x number of hours and that appears to only be one time per day. Did I buy the wrong timer or ??

Thanks for any help.

[quote=“jvaughan1946, post:1, topic:291971, full:true”]
…the functionality I need is a timer that I can set to stay on each day from 6am thru 9am, then off. Then on again from 5pm thru 7pm, then off. All I see is the option to run for x number of hours and that appears to only be one time per day.[/quote]

Did you look under the ‘settings’ tab? You’ll see a link to “Schedules”… I think that might be what you’re looking for…

1 Like

Duh…no I didn’t. You have to setup Rules but that’s all easy enough. Thanks for the accurate and quick response.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.