Wyze Plug Available In Early Access!

I think you’re probably set! Sorry for the trouble with that and thanks for letting us know. If you run into any problems, just let me know and I’ll look into it! :slight_smile:

Man… I wanted to make a Zelda reference but pretty much everything I came up with would sound like I was being a jerk if someone didn’t know what I was doing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Gwendolyn. I am trying to order the wyze plugs and there is no paypal link on the website. Do you guys not accept paypal anymore? I have definitely used paypal on the shop in the past.

Thanks,

John

It looks like you may have forgotten to tag @UserCustomerGwen, so she can answer your question. I will help you out

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @WyzeJasonJ!

@iamwally, PayPal is turned off at the moment since something went funky and we didn’t have enough time to fix it before the launch. We’ll have it again later and apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks!!! I did forget! Duh!!!

1 Like

Thanks Gwendolyn. I hope it is back up in time for the early access!

1 Like

We’ll do our best!

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA! PERFECT. I’m going to share this with the team! :smiley:

2 Likes

I got mine! thanks!

1 Like

Maybe roll out the announcement emails slowly over a 24 hour period to avoid the onslaught on the website.

1 Like

Will there be a option to send a phone notification when I turn on the plug remotely or turned on by sense ?

I can’t find the “Introducing Wyze Plug” video? Every other new product had a video. :slight_smile:

Is the Wyze Plug UL certified?

Maybe @UserCustomerGwen can answer as I have seen it asked a few times but can’t find an answer.

@Wrecks0 , thanks for your feedback! I’ll suggest spacing them out even further in the future. :slight_smile:

@schung22, this may be something that you can do through IFTTT but the Wyze app won’t be able to do that on its own for now.

@johngettler, we’ll have a video for the official launch. Thanks for checking in! :slight_smile:

@cornarch51 and @WyzeJasonJ, the plugs are ETL certified. Thanks for asking!

I thought I would throw in that ETL is OSHA certified juat as UL is, before that question comes up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I plan to order several things once Paypal is available again.

1 Like

When I was looking at buying this yesterday I am confident I saw that Amazon Pay was an option, but now I can’t find the option for the life of me. Is that payment option currently down or something? Or was I drunk?

1 Like

You were not drunk! This was temporarily turned off while the team fixes some backend implementation with Amazon. That may take a while so we suggest using credit card for now.

2 Likes