Wyze Outdoor Camera Base Station Failure Connecting

As long as it is on a 2.4 GHz network it should be good to go. Since it doesn’t work now you can try the June or July or any other older versions of the firmware and see if you can get it to work. Just click the blue word “release notes” and pick the one you want to try. Can’t hurt anything. You will need a clean formatted SD card to do this and follow the directions.

and read the Sept 2 post here:

1. Downloaded the JULY firmware to a SD card using the directions from here: How to flash your Wyze Cam Outdoor firmware manually – Wyze
  2. With the base station plugged into the router using an ethernet cable, unplug the power cable, insert the SD card, and plug the power cable back in. I got a solid yellow light and after about 30 seconds, the flashing blue light returned.
  3. After a minute or two, I used a paper clip to hold the reset button until the light turned a solid yellow. Then release the rest button. After a minute or so, it reconnected. Once it reconnects, remove the SD card.
  4. I had to reconnect the camera back to the base station, but both are now working again.