What’s yours?

1 Like

Wyze Cam v3… :wink:

1 Like

3VER

3 Likes

V3 or (dare I say it) HomeKit?

2 Likes

My wife is holding out for the Wyze Laundry Wizard (folder).

6 Likes

v3

1 Like

A camera with 165 deg 6 elelment wide angle len,. faster T30 chip and larger rom chip. Will be able to do RTSP and PD without interpret by server.:innocent::innocent:

3 Likes

I’m tending towards a camera too. Wyze came to the rescue at the height of the pandemic, making the v2 Cam a video camera with minimal workaround.

2 Likes

Go high:

Go low:
https://www.amazon.com/MiracleFold-Laundry-Clothes-T-Shirts-Organizer/dp/B009V0YSJY
51cmHpLJSwL.AC_SY400

Go $0 :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIqopmEFM

2 Likes

It’s gotta be the Wyze Cam V3

2 Likes

I just noticed that in the Wyze History page on the main website, they have a little row of icons at the end that I think might be the products they’ll announce during Wyze Week.

Based on the roadmap, my guesses are [on-device person detection, Wyze Cam V3, pet/animal detection, robot vacuum, and a smart sprinkler controller or a water leak detector.

The Wyze Cam V3 seems like it might have a minor design refresh since the icon shows a wyzecam shaped object with rounded corners, which the current wyze cam doesn’t have.

The robot vacuum seems very plausible because the roadmap says it’s already in the testing phase, which is a good sign it could release soon. I think it’s probably what the ellipsoid shape represents.

The water droplets could be either a smart sprinkler controller or a water leak detector, since they both have to do with water. My bet is on a smart sprinkler controller.

7 Likes

I like the guesses! I’ve been looking forward to the water leak detector for a while so that’d be great!

Also, on wyze.com, there’s a little animation at the top of the screen of a camera chasing after some cake, and I assume it’s a representation of the new V3 Cam!

2 Likes

Shouldn’t that be you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah my doc says I am allergic to laundry. (Only costs me a few beers a week to keep that diagnosis current.)

1 Like

Sneak peek at the V3 on the products page:

2 Likes

Nice to see they are keeping the same price.

2 Likes

And they’re live! I got my pre-order in before the official launch :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just ordered 3

1 Like

Nice in depth video review here:

3 Likes

1080p.

No person detection.

Big disappointment. :frowning: