Wyze Lock - Release date/Feedback?

Do we have any more information on the release date for Wyze Lock beside February 2020? Also, any beta testers who have this device, do you enjoy it?

2 Likes

It was sold to early access users and yes I enjoy the lock very very much. My wife who thought she would not like it at all has grown to except it at this point. It is growing more and more to the point of liking it. :grinning: The main drawback to her is the color. But I’m going to paint it so it should be fine here shortly.

1 Like

You can read reviews from early access people here if you scroll down.

https://wyze.com/wyzelock.html

I love the Lock but the Auto Unlock is hit and miss at best for me and many users. Also, notifications are hit and miss as well, but overall I still like the Lock and do not regret the purchase.

1 Like

I’ve no problems with notifications they’ve always been spot on.

Auto unlock was absolutely horrible with my first lock. It would auto unlock whenever it wanted to and it got to the point where it would even lock if the door was open. They sent me a new one under warranty repair and this one is completely different. It’s quieter it’s smoother and I’ve had zero auto unlocks that weren’t supposed to happen. This lock has performed 100% correctly.So the first lock obviously had some hardware issues. I love the lock now and my wife has come to like it. LOL

Auto unlock isnt great which is the reason I bought this to begin with. It may work a time or two fine but then won’t work at all. Really disappointing.

2 Likes