Wyze Headphones Disconnecting Mid Microsoft Teams Call

First off love the headphones my only issue I have had thus far (which is really annoying), I will be in a Microsoft Teams conference call and about 45 minutes in the headphones start making a screeching sound. Once this happens I loose all other audio and my speaker function, I have to turn the headphones off and then try to reconnect them to my laptop Bluetooth. During that time I have to switch to my laptop speaker and microphone. HALP!

1 Like

The same things happens to me on Teams and on Zoom. Usually the headphones restart and reconnect within 20 seconds. I had previously reached out and they sent a new pair, but the issue continued.

1 Like

Likewise. about the 45 minutes into a Teams call and it turns into a short Grunge concert. turns off and i have to restart. It is becoming unreliable and Iā€™m hesitant to use them on important calls.

1 Like

Still happening. Disconnecting during Teams calls. Tried deleting all Bluetooth devices from the headphones and only pairing to my PC, no dice.

@Kimj Have you seen this issue before. Is there a better place to post potential bugs? Trello? Asana? Thanks.

THANKS!!!

2.1.133 (May 19, 2021)

• Fixed a bug that caused the headphones to reboot during calls
1 Like