Wyze GoPro type camera

I’m loving my WYZE Cam Pan but I’m ready to beg for an affordable gopro competitor from WYZE! I just want something to record my motorcycle commute but refuse to shell out the dough for a gopro. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to get this topic moved to #wishlist, but hopefully we can get @Loki, @UserCustomerGwen or any other Wyze team member to move it! I would certainly vote for it!

3 Likes

This topic has been moved to the #wishlist

7 Likes

Yes!!! Wyze go pro.!!! So I can put it in my vehicle!!! Oh so want!!!

I would like to see a camera that we can mount on our motorcycle helmet.

I would like to see a Wyze come out with an activity cam like a GoPro

1 Like

Have there been any rumblings about Wyze doing an action cam? My GoPro would be gathering dust by now if Wyze had made this already. I don’t know what they would do better, but I do know what they would do it without brand name inflation

1 Like

Good evening,

I’d love to see Wyze come out with a full featured/affordable action/vlog camera along the lines of a GoPro Hero 9 or the Akaso Brave 7.

I have been told that my GoPro Session Hero that I got for $129 over 5 years ago is Obsolete and the GoPro support agent I was working with immediately tried to sell me on a Hero 9 $399 or The GoPro Max $499.

I have since spent hours searching Google and Amazon for a suitable replacement the problem is you either pay for the GoPro name or roll the dice on another brand that has virtually the same features at 1/3 the price and hope they deliver the quality they promise as a GoPro competitor.

I have come to trust Wyze, I have the plugs, the doorbell, a Wyze Pan, an original Wyze cam and an outdoor cam with another on the way. I purchased them because of the quality and the affordability.

I believe Wyze could produce an amazing Action Cam that I would buy in a minute.

Brian

1 Like

I would also love to see this… Something to mount on a bike or helmet. Must have motion damping.

we want this