Wyze Floor Lamp died

I really like my Floor lamp as it is easily maneuvered into a good position for use. Mine is pretty low miles, probably less than an hour and a half of use. It quit today as if it was turned off. Just dead. Tried all the troubleshooting suggested by Wyze, it is just dead.

Tried to contact Wyze but they have managed to completely shield themselves from customers. Using the contact us email function, the required fields do not list the floor lamp, nor anything related to the floor lamp. It is impossible to report my dead lamp with the only tool they present. Very disappointed in Wyze. When I bought their first product back four years ago, you were actually able to talk to a live, knowledgeable person. He even invited me to come up and tour the facility. A really nice company. Now they are getting like the others.

And I really liked them and I liked this lamp.

Anyone have any suggestions since I can’t contact Wyze on the help page?

Thanks!

1 Like

@pianolist
I would try contacting them by phone
WYZE Support

Live support is available:

+1-206-339-9646

Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

3 Likes

The help page under How to Contact us” only gave the email route, no phone, no chat.

Thanks for the number.

Ron

There is a “call us” at the bottom of the Support link. On the next page they list the phone number under Customer Support, but I agree, not that straightforward:

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

Update to this problem. I did call and was helped by a knowledgeable person. The lamp is indeed dead and they are sending me a new one and want the old one returned for analysis.

GT rat response, look forward to my replacement lamp.