Wyze Finally In Canada! Yeah!

Wyze FINALLY in Canada??? Yeah!!!
Huhm…senors are not available on the site though…odd…but the bulbs are…interesting…
I guess people are more interested in the bulbs than they are in getting sensors to place throughout their home. Interesting…

Sensors probably not available since Home Monitoring Service isn’t available in Canada and you can’t get the hub as a standalone product to run just the sensors.

Oh. I see…
I bought mine from Wyze products in 2019 when I was staying at my sis-inlaw in California. Actually, ordered 3 cams for and one pack of sensors for myself from Amazon. I bought my pan cams from a Home Depot there before I came back to Canada (not sure why I didn’t also buy hers from the Home Depot. LOL. The last 2 years is one Looooooooooooong bad day!)
They worked fine in my home in Canada, even without Home Monitoring. I didn’t realize that if you let the batteries go completely flat, that they would be bricked. I have bought batteries and tried several times to get them to talk to the bridge, but no go. I was able to get to 2 sensors in time, but the motion detectors refuse to connect.