Wyze Desk/Table Lamp

I love the reviews I am seeing for the Wyze floor lamp - but for my space I really want a Wyze desk lamp. Alternatively I would even pay for a full floor lamp if there was a way to convert it to be a desk model - maybe by taking out a section or two of the stand. Thanks for considering!

Welcome to the Forums,

Just an FYI, if you put a Wishlist item in, make sure you actually vote for it as well. Otherwise it will not count you as a vote.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree. I’m waiting for my Wyze floor lamp now and already see a couple of uses for a desktop model, countertop model and even undercounter versions.

Something like this: https://a.co/d/c4AZyhS

But, with full RGB light and Wi-Fi/Wyze enabled.

1 Like

Wyze versions of Philips Hue LED Table Lamps

Would love for Wyze to develop light products similar to Philips Hue Bloom table lamp, Signe gradient table lamp and Play light bar for example. These do not use light bulbs, they are LED lamps. Would be great additions to the Connected Home lineup and hopefully at a much lower cost for consumers! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

[Mod Edit]: Title and request text modified to enhance search clarity. Referenced product names corrected and linked to manufacturer’s product pages.