Wyze Customer support

Is it just me or has Wyze made a unilateral decision never to talk to a customer, EVER? Don’t understand why or how to use the Wyze cloud, difficulties using the products, more detail about a potential purchase, these questions are all intentionally routed to a messaging app, essentially cutting any verbal contact with customer. Often the support person doesn’t have a deep understanding of the product and offers an unappreciated humorous response that misses the mark.
Although Wyze products are truly ground breaking, they could be so much better received if the company made an intentional effort to actually communicate with more than a witty text. I know this will initially have a negative financial impact but just imagine the the upside of outstanding customer service down the road,

Have you tried calling on the phone?

Here is the phone number:
Wyze Support by phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

That actually proves the point. Wyze makes an effort to mske finding the support phone numbers very difficult to find.

I believe that is the point. It’s expensive to supply knowledgeable support humans. Wyze’s claim to fame is selling decent profucts at low prices. You do get what you pay for.

Toll free: (844) 999-3226

Of course, but finding that number was a real Sherlock exercise

I agree. The support provided for their products is more frustrating than helpful. Their software is unreliable at best and unstable at worst. I have installed 7 cam v3, 1 pancam, and the home monitoring system with the home monitoring hub with 7 motion detectors and 12 contact sensors. I have had the system for less than a month and have already identified 4 major flaws in the performance, connectivity and function of their hardware and software. I am a tech guy. The absolute most frustrating and annoying thing in the world is to waste time chatting with a chatty cathy chatbot script who can’t even understand my questions and keeps questioning my settings in app let alone troubleshoot a technical issue. The customer support at Wyze is the absolute worst aspect of their product offerings. It is much worse than dealing with the cable company. There is no way to actually be connected with someone who can troubleshoot the problem, identify the issue and either fix it or honestly admit it is a software glitch they never anticipated. Absolutely appalling!

1 Like