Wyze car giveaway contest - 4/1/21

I would name mine Visibot…definitely :alien:

3 Likes

I like the Room Rover

2 Likes

They should have just priced it as a $70 car instead of the surprise $17 at check out :smiley:

6 Likes

Make sure that you like the names other people are posting if you enjoy them! Otherwise the community favorite winners will end up just being MY favorites! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

how about the V.R.O.O.M.Buggy

4 Likes

V2-hicle

6 Likes

I find it extremely hard to believe that 500 units sold in 1 second. This has to be a joke

if I order one I will name it ‘Sage’ a wise (wyze) little vehicle that will reveal things to me around the house! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine would be called… GARY

3 Likes

Apparently you haven’t ordered any gaming products recently…

1 Like

Checkout failed at both 8am and 9am, but now Wyze is trying to charge my Amazon Pay account $101.25 for one Car and one V2 Cam!!! How do I fix this???

1 Like

This question was answered right above your initial post.

Bud Wyzer is the name of mine when it gets here!

6 Likes

good luck in getting one…over 100,000 probably doing the same thing as we are. :joy: Sitting and freshing and counting down the second

1 Like

I did login at 8am, had car and camera in the Shopping cart, Checkout did hang in a loop, after a while Shopping cart shows the products not availabe–fooling customers

Not fooling, just swamped. Got order confirmation and payment processed.

1 Like

The cars are selling out fast and there’s some issues with the site at times. Keep trying, I’m sure your order will go through. Remember that a new batch of 500 cars is available every hour on the hour.

500* :slight_smile:

1 Like

are you limiting the number of cars someone can purchase? please limit it to 1 per person and make sure buyer has purchase history. I think it is being sold out within a few seconds is unlikely valid purchase, more like a bots.

@UserCustomerGwen I’ve been posting the name “v2-hicle” in other threads. Hopefully you noted the time, etc. Thing is, how do people vote?

1 Like