Wyze car giveaway contest - 4/1/21

I will name mine: Wyze Watch

You know, because I will watch things with it, not ask it for the time.

3 Likes

Ill name mine the “Wyze Observation Rover” to make it Mars rover themed.

3 Likes

I’ll probably go with Rover McWyzeFace

5 Likes

from original post:

I think this is a great name!

1 Like

The Buggie Buggy, for when I drive this around my crawlspace to look if any creepy crawlers are there. Or maybe the Wyze Crawler.

3 Likes

or maybe because it will be Buggy…like the software, lol

I am thinking NightCrawler is a good name for mine!

5 Likes

WORV

WYZE Off Road Vehicle - WITH BULLET HOLES!!!???

7 Likes

Mine would be called Midnight Creeper

10 Likes

Hmm, I like Scout, since I could use it to check things out in and around the house.

4 Likes

W.I.C.K.E.D.!! Because it looks wicked! Change the lights to IR lights and go true stealth mode.

Wyze
Iconic
Car
Kicks-it
Every
Day!

5 Likes

If I get one, my car will be named-

Sir Wyze-n-baum the 2nd

The name just “rolls” off the tongue and of course “2nd” for the camera generation

3 Likes

To vote, just click the heart on someone’s post! Though submissions have to be in here to qualify. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe, but at least you’re not charged sales tax on the $17.99 shipping if they included it in the price.

‘seventeen ninety nine’ sounds like a good name for my wyze car now :laughing:

3 Likes

Gunther.

May have gotten inspiration from the 1993 movie Remote, but I doubt many people have seen that.

1 Like

nice, i see what you did there :rofl:

I would call mine the SpYZE CAR

1 Like

This is terrible. Site went from mission pending with 1 second left to mission pending 59 minutes 59 seconds. You are telling me 500 cars were added to a cart and checked out in one second - and wyze geniuses have no way to ensure these types of events are reasonably fair? No way to limit it to one per customer or order? No way for captcha to reduce bots? Big wyze user but extremely frustrated with this.

2 Likes