Increased two-way audio volume for Wyze Cam v2 and Pan
When there is a microSD card, compressed log files are stored on the card for longer storage
Solid yellow light caused by firmware updating
Unnecessary camera reboot
Adjusted the motion detection sensitivity
Other bug fixes and improvements
SUGGESTED TEST AREAS:
• If the camera can be bricked (aka. Solid Yellow Light) by
• Increased audio volume on the phone when viewing cameras
• If the Wyze Sense Bridge reports the correct online status
• Overall camera performance and stability
• Cam Plus displayed video length may be shorter than the actual video length in slower network environments
WYZE CFH PLUG
version: 1.2.0. 76
Fixed a bug that caused the status light to remain on even when turned off through the app
When on earth will V2 become RTSP?
I barely received the three pre-booked, but I threw it back because I couldn’t use it for the blue iris that didn’t have RTSP.
If I knew it would be neglected by throwing rice cakes like this, I would just buy it with v1.
Seems like I’m hearing what sounds like radio “static” with this firmware. Have cams in two vacant homes and getting sound detection alerts with audio detection at 50% (same setting as previous firmware when this wasn’t occuring). Listen in - Rose1 and Lake2
If you are looking for the RTSP beta firmware, you can go to the link I posted earlier, Under “How to install the RTSP Firmware,” step 1 has links to the RTSP firmware for each camera model. Just be aware that the RTSP firmware is not actively maintained, so you will likely not get further updates with new features.