Wyze Cam Pan not detecting motion, motion tracking, etc

Did not wait for the release - updated to the beta version of the Wyze App - 2.9.26. As a result, my cameras have been upgraded to version: 4.10.5.105 and 4.9.5.105. All modes work fine. Noticed some acceleration of the download in to Live View Stream video mode.

No luck with anything. I don’t have the pan cam hit the stationary one. No luck in getting it to work properly. Will not notify me. But IS recording because I can view the play back manually. But still 2 of the 3 cams are not notifying of motion/sound when it’s happening.

Hi. Try these guidelines - it worked for me: Wyze Cam Pan not detecting motion, motion tracking, etc - #46 by WyzeLi

Yeah, I’ve been told to try to flash it. But I don’t have access to a computer. And apparently that’s the only way.
So I guess I’m stuck cause I can’t do that. Really disappointed.

I am on 4.10.5.111 and get no notifications or recordings on my pan that I bought back in mid March. Do I need to flash that software or is the current version what I should be using? My standard cam has no issues with recording events

Hi I have just noticed that one cam is not detecting motion. I have never received notifications and I thought maybe because nobody walked by my backyard closer to camera or it was dark, but finally I test it and it is senseless motion activity, I have reset it, deleted device and install it again and nothing happens , can you please help !

I recently upgraded to the most up to date firmware and now none of my 5 Pan cams detect any motion and do not send alerts. I spent 1/2 a day chatting for a solution and then the other 1/2 of the on the phone with tech support and no luck. They told me they would send me an email to submit my logs (whatever that means), but I have not received anything from tech support. Very disappointed since I have 5 useless cameras and tried every troubleshooting item suggested. I’m at a loss and recently ordered one of the outside cameras, but thinking I’ll just return it since they cannot help me get my cameras working after trying everything they told me to do. I would not download the latest update. My cameras worked fine until the firmware change.