Wyze cam and sensors needs "Armed mode"

I wish I would be able to arm the sensors and the camera with one tap when I leave the house, instead of doing everything manually.
I wish there was a way to ARM these devices with fewer steps as possible or even with alexa command or IFTTT.
Thanks for listening

You can already do some of this with IFTTT. Even better, you can setup a Shortcut button in the app to do all of it.

For information on using IFTTT and Wyze App Shortcuts, check out the info in the Support Site.

1 Like

I love Shortcuts just for these reason! They work really well and are fairly easy to setup and use. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Yep, the shortcuts are awesome to make things work Wyzer. :wink:

1 Like

I have a Wyze motion sensor setup with a Wyze bulb to turn on when it detects motion and off after it is clear. Is there a way to turn this action completely off during the day and back on at night?

I believe you can accomplish what you want with the Automate function in Shortcuts. You can use that to NOT run the shortcut during the day.

At this time, shortcut automation is either an event OR a schedule, but not both.

There is a #wishlist topic to request changing that. You can vote for and/or comment on it here: Allow schedule AND event to control shortcut / rule triggers