Wyze Bulb Color and Alexa - Server is Unresponsive

Has anyone gotten Alexa to successful work with the new color bulbs.? I have added them to Alexa without a problem but then all I get is server is unresponsive. The Wyze app works perfectly fine. I want to use Alexa to put them on a schedule but it wont work because all it ever says in the Alexa App is server unresponsive. I know there is an option to set a schedule in the Wyze app but i don’t want to be using multiple apps to control my devices when it is supposed to work.

Screenshot_20210406-065536_Amazon Alexa

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Have you installed the Wyze skill yet in Alexa?

And yes, I control most my Wyze bulbs, white and color, with alexa.

Yes, I have enabled the skill.

I have the iPhone and iPad that I have been trying to use with WYZE products. I have the updates on the phone. I have the Alexa Skill added to my devices. Color bulb keeps coming back as Server unresponsive on apple products. I do not have android to test it and see if it works with android devices.
Is there a fix or known issue with Alexa on Apple that WYZE products do not work.
I am not able to get video to play with Alexa from cameras. I can not answer my door bell at this time with Alexa app.

I was finally able to get it to work. I had to unlink the skill from Alexa and then relink and it started to work after.

2 Likes

Thanks, that worked for me also

I try this steps and still not working