WYZE Buds Pro - First Impression

I got my new bud tips in a quickly gave them a test with the ANC sitting next to a fan. My results in short and as I found with the previous test… round earbuds (14mm) fit my ears the best and provide me with the the best experience using the WYZE Buds Pro

These are the two tips I ordered
A variety pack the multiple sizes and two types. Rounded and coned 7.00 dollars

And XL memory foam tips 20.00 dollars

Rounded

I went directly to the largest size and had great results ANC was great drowning out the majority of the white noise (much more the the tips provided), quality was excellent and they are comfortable. They also fit in the case.

Coned

These had about the same results as the tips provided with the WYZE Buds Pro. ANC was evident but not great, I could still here my fan very well, quality was ok but the sound around me dampened the quality. They were comfortable but felt loose. And worst of all… do not fit in the case.

Memory Foam

I really wanted to love these but they were all around just bad in terms of ANC and overall sound. The fit and comfort was outstanding but the memory foam seems to allow everything in vs silicon. This was surprising to me considering they are like earplugs. ANC was the worst with these tips. They also did not fit in the case.

So there you have it… Hope this is/will be helpful. Would love to hear other’s feedback as they get theirs.

5 Likes