Wyze Band/Watch MapMyRun Integration

I would love to be able to get the heart rate data from the band in the MapMyRun app while I’m running/walking.

Mod Note: Added Wyze Watch

3 Likes

I would also like it to work with MapMyRide. If the Wyze Band could sync with Fitness app MyFitnessPal and be able to track your bike ride I’ll buy 3 for my whole family.

2 Likes

Just to add another vote. I’d buy this in a heart beat if it could connect with Map My ride and My Fitness tracker.
This is everything I need. I don’t need a GPS on my wrist … I do all that with my phone. but my wrist needs a water proof watch and connector tool, and Map My Ride needs my heart beat. Seems like a great fit. Specially as I buy other Wyze products like the cameras etc.

2 Likes

I’ve had my wyze watch for a week now. The main purpose was to track my heart rate and O2 levels during my mountain biking sessions.

I would love to see it integrate or import data to something like MapMyRide or Straava. Just something where I can see my heartrate mapped to the sections of my ride!

I’ve already seen the post for more activity selections than just “running.” I’ve upvoted that post…

1 Like

It would be great to have phone-linked GPS tracking on my runs where I could view a little map of where I’d been like in other fitness tracking apps. I think this would also help improve distance tracking accuracy.

Was sad to find out I can’t pull HR data from my watch to my phone for workouts in the mapmyride app. Says “incompatible sensor”