Wyze Band: display seconds (second hand)

It would be great to have seconds displayed on the wyze band. It would be good for interval training and even better for first responders and nurses who have to administer medical aid. To do a proper medical assessment you need a second hand to calculate pulse rate.

The clock face needs to allow for 24 hour time and also display seconds.

1 Like

It would be nice if the Wyze band had at least one watch face option that would allow you to see how many seconds have passed since the last minute.

3 Likes

This feature is imperative to anyone who wants to wear their Wyze Band and happens to work as a doctor, nurse, or physician’s assistant. I assume the reason it was not initially included is due to the power consumption and batter drain that may result from counting seconds.

Maybe there could be an alternative watch face that can be selected from the band that would show the time (with seconds) that also kept the band face on for a minimum of 1 minute. Obviously the user would know that using this feature would consume more battery and require more frequent charging. Something that I would happily do.

2 Likes

Please add an optional watch face with seconds! I agree with other comments here that any additional battery drain would be acceptable to have this when in a medical situation.

I understand there is an analog display that includes seconds, but I’d really like a more straightforward digital watch face that’s less “pop art” and contains more functional information:

-HH:MM:SS
-date

• steps
  • heart info

Thanks! Really like the watch after 12 hours… hope to see a more functional digital option soon.

Walt

1 Like

Fully agree. The faces are a real downside to the design. Maybe there will be a 3rd party app that will allow people to design their own and share.
The Amazbit Fit does that.

Is there any way to get notification when/if this is ever implemented?