Wyze app on another phone

Hi. Hope this is the proper place for this question. Can I have my Wyze app on more than one phone? I have a work phone and my personal phone. Company has said it would be fine to download if I wanted to but I can’t seem to get it to work. I know there is a sharing setting but it’s to limited. I would like the entire app on 2 phones. Possible?

1 Like

All I can tell you is that I have on two phones and a tablet. My guess is that you have to be on your home wifi for the initial setup.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll give that a try.

Should work. Just download the app and log in with your username and PW. I have the app on my phone and tablet, and wifey has the app on her phone and all use the same login and PW.

No need to be on the same wifi as your stuff, because when you login, the app pulls your settings from the cloud and adds the devices.

My only thought is that your work phone might be limited in what it can do and connect to. No streaming or little data plan, just a guess.

3 Likes

I agree I’m thinking that the work phone has some kind of software that limits non-work related activity

For trouble shooting, when you download the app, and try to login with your main login, what does the app tell you or why “can’t seem to get it to work?”

1 Like

You are correct. Can’t install because of some software on it.

1 Like

Looks like we have a solution then. Sorry didn’t work out. But work phones are typically that way

And work computers, and sometimes wifi. No fun now days. :slight_smile:

1 Like