Wyze app 3.0 RC - 7/16/24

Versions:

• Android: 3.0.0.b514
  • iOS : 3.0.0(11)

What’s new:

• Fixed the bug that prevented v3 zooming when double-clicking on the livestream page (Android)
  • Fixed the bug that prevented sensors connecting to the camera on the sensor video page (Android)
  • Fixed the bug that caused v3 pro to reconnect repeatedly on the livestream page (iOS)
  • Bug fixes
4 Likes

Some of us were down-graded to ver. 2.5 today that were in Beta 2. I haven’t tried leaving the beta and coming back to see if that triggers the new beta version to send to me or not.

Leaving the Beta program and re-joining the Beta program did not fix the issue of being stuck on ver 2.5. It’s not updating me to 3.0.0.b514. I’m on Pixel 8A, Android 15 beta.

I wonder why some people got the 3.0 RC and some people got the 2.5 production hotfix. :thinking:

I would’ve thought for the new releases they would’ve set it up in Google Plays logic to have the production hotfix override the beta 2 but had the RC override the production 2.5 hotfix. So anyone on the beta tract should get the 3.0 RC, and some people aren’t getting that. Weird.

On iOS the Beta/RC should be determined by Testflight anyway.

1 Like

this has happened to me previously as well if you recall. I never did figure that one out.

1 Like

I thought you were just the Hold-back “sacrifice”…they say they temporarily hold back a percentage of users from each release just in case they have cancel it (they can’t undo a release unless they hold back a small percentage).

But there are multiple people reporting reverting back to version 2.5, and it’s rare to have so many report being held back :thinking:

But definitely possible.

1 Like

I had the issue at one time. I then removed the Prod app and the beta was available to install. Not sure why I had to remove the Prod app, but that did it for me.

1 Like

indeed…for gotham :wink:

1 Like

Riding the Beta Roller Coaster! #GoodTimes

Rollercoaster Cats GIF

1 Like

Funny thing is… I can actually edit my Wyze Switches in Ver 2.5. I can’t edit the Additional Controls in 3.0.

I want a Wyze Switch 2.0 but I’m thinking they won’t get to that anytime soon.

Since This Hot fix my cameras are giving me a error code 20015/13, because of this I lost live streaming from all cameras PanV3,OG, V4 and flood light Cam V2.

Hi I am experiencing error code 20015 on al my cameras,
Any Idea how to fix this issue.
My wyze app is running beta 3.0.0(11)

[Mod Note]: Your duplicate topic has been merged to conform to the Community Guidelines. Please avoid crossposting the same issue in multiple topics.

I have lost live streaming on all My Wyze cameras and they giving me failed to connect error code 20015.

[Mod Note]: Your duplicate topic has been merged to conform to the Community Guidelines. Please avoid crossposting the same issue in multiple topics.

Try restarting your modem and router.

Mine are all working (I have 50+ cameras), and I checked downdetector and there is no unusual outage pattern being reported by others. It looks like things are working normally on Wyze’s side.

Are you currently on the same network as your cameras?

If you’re away from home, does your home use cable internet like Comcast XFinity by chance?

1 Like

App home screen for me.

Plug group with individual plugs all on. The visibility of > sign is poor when App is in dark mode. Otherwise the visibility is fine.
This issue reported earlier on the IOS Beta App 3.0.0(9) thread.

Log ID: 1487881

Dark mode. Cannot see >.

Light mode. Visibility of > is fine.

Issues in soil moisture reporting. Cannot correlate with moisture graph for individual zones.
Absence of 5 day forecast section.

Log ID: 1487893

Sprinkler home screen. Note absence of 5 day forecast.

Individual Zone 2 moisture graph.
No correlation between zone 2 section of sprinkler home screen section and zone 2 moisture graph.

1 Like

Wyze Cam Flood light Pro

IOS Beta App 3.0.0(11) RC.
FW 2.2.1.1135
IOS 17.5.1
iPhone 13 pro max

I still do not see SD Card menu so cannot view recordings from SD Card. This was noted since Beta App 3.0.0(7). I have ‘Record to MicroSD Card on’. I could view the SD Card before beta App 3.0.0(7).
I did not see anybody else reporting this, could be very specific to my setup?
I have 3 Wyze Cam Flood light Pro in a group, all of them has the same SD Card issue.
I have removed them from the group, same behavior.

I was also downgraded to 2.50.9.512… kinda sad, I was loving that favorites tab! :smiley:

Android 14, on a Pixel 7a

I saved a seat for you on the downgraded roller-coaster!

2 Likes