Frank was a bad boy ![]()
AI’d
To be relieved of the burden of stable employment.
John got AI’d in January. He’s ever so good at clogs now!

ME ![]()
It’s not time to make a change
Just relax, take it easy
You’re still young, that’s your fault
There’s so much you have to know
Find a girl, settle down
If you want you can marry
Look at me, I am old
But I’m happy ![]()
![]()
This is well done, but I must admit I only got about 2/3 through, because enough already, it’s a song about word. ![]()
That one just makes me think of Mr. T.
Gah, now you’ve made me think it. ![]()
The word ‘nexus’ got ruined (having been ‘owned’ for a while by Henry Miller) when a hair care company hijacked it in the 80s.
A GenX friend calls the 80s a carbuncle of a decade. He teaches things to your grandchildren in the Midwest.
Watch out. ![]()
You’re welcome. Also, I pity the fool.[1]
Unfortunately[2], my nephews sometimes call me this, and I have my (Gen X) sister to…thank[3].
“Vortices joost aboot da vorst vedder….” ![]()
![]()
