Word of the Day

Less than a foot of snow so far, still on PG&E overpriced power currently.

Tried to upload video but uploading hangs at 100% and doesn’t finish?

1 Like

Get Forest Kitty on the Wi-Fi treadmill and crank it up a bit. :smirk_cat: :grin:

1 Like

Video not loading, but picture no problem.

Uploading videos just fine on other websites?

1 Like

Guess this website doesn’t like to upload videos from a V3-Pan, but V3 no problem… Go figure :rofl:

2 Likes

Kitty keeps the paws dry. :laughing:

1 Like

fanciful

image  Do Forest Kitties dream of electric :computer_mouse: :mouse: :computer_mouse: ?

If only we had a cat expert resident onsite… Hmm… :thinking:

This will forever be the best music video and song from the 1980’s. IYKYK

1 Like

wo.w that was long. even barack obama and olivia newton john couldn’t save it. :laughing:

3ft? In NY that’s flurries for us.

I don’t understand how some places will literally shut down over a few inches of snow.

Snow, rainstorms, terrorists attacks, we survive it all keep pushing. Cali and Nevada suck it up, throw on the sweater (since you probably don’t have a winter coat) and keep moving.

1 Like

That was 3 feet just in one day, yesterday on top of all the other stuff they got before and are still getting right now :snowflake: :laughing:

1 Like

Hey @TechSis, been almost two years…

How’s he doin’?

attentive conscious aware

Maybe one is best suited to cat-awareness. Or it may depend on the cat.

Vigilant?  This seems more canine, but I donno.   image

I think you are talking about dogs. Cats have two speeds (aloof or clingy) and always seem to be in a Cat Trance. :grin:

1 Like

Lol, I’m thinking there may be a difference between a hungry cat and a well-fed cat residing in an overheated domicile. I don’t know from cats, though, as you say. :grin:

Still, if you look at Phelan’s eyes, I think you’d agree they are

penetrating

(don’t you feel penetrated :laughing:)

delegate

1 Like

peepsplaining

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like