Word of the Day

cracks of time

‘Doctor it hurts when I do that…’

Something us ADHD’ers have to take advantage of constantly to maintain near-sanity, unless we’ve activated our hyperfocus super power to let us actually stick to the same thing for much longer than we actually should. :rofl:

Ah well, gotta work with what you have!

1 Like

A moment, an instant, like ‘crack of dawn’? A ‘partial break or split, a fissure’?

I like it, it sparks the imagination. :slight_smile:

/edit

Btw, is that your phrase? Is it evocative of the experience?

evocative

Hey, we share a distinction: the only two to have used the word on the forum thus far.

(Four instances of ‘evoke’, though.)

e-moat

Most here have deployed one (greater or lesser) to ring their particular castles.

Choked up (with satisfaction and gratitude) when things go well.
Apopleptic (sometimes) when not.

TAXES :poop: :sob:

1 Like

Yes. $4,522.35 to the D.C. Waste Factory… The :raccoon: :raccoon: gang might have to eat fewer marshmallows for another week because I just gave them a new V3 also. :grin:

1 Like

whole megillah

clamor for

Great knowledgeable WYZE Customer Support
More :chicken: bones for the possums.
More Marshmallows for the :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon:(s)

1 Like

More :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: for Mosquito residents. :wink:

@bryonhu 's Wyze animus helps keep him warm… :fire:

More :snowflake: :snowman: :snowman: for @habib and all the folks in :canada: :grin:

2 Likes

More like 1500 gallons of Propane on hand,
for heat and backup power generation after battery backups run out.

1 Like

Got things well in hand :ok_hand:

to a fault

= :frog: on a Forum :rofl:

1 Like

Our Lake Tahoe buddy’s snow story (vs media’s blanket spectacle) so far, at least according to Wunderground. Appx 2 ft over three days.

He hasn’t responded recently, though, so maybe reports of power outages are for real.

Stay strong loco mosquito @bryonhu ! :snowman_with_snow: :cloud: :thermometer:

Made in :us:  (1980)

Well highway 80 is still closed this morning in both California and Nevada so somebody got some snow. Some areas got 3 feet yesterday. The is even a little bit of snow on the higher hills (3000+ feet in elevation) in the Bay Area. I am fine just looking out the window seeing white hill sides. :grin:

1 Like