Wife is very happy

I put a motion detector in our mudroom/laundry room that you have to enter from the garage to get into the house and paired it to two wyze bulbs. And I have one happy wife. When she comes home from work and she’s got her purse and her backpack and everything else she doesn’t have to look for a light switch the lights just come on and then when she shuts the other door to the hallway to the house just don’t have to worry about lights going off. And then when We do laundry we don’t have to worry about trying to hold a basket and flipping a light switch or anything like that we just open the door and the lights come on and as long as we’re in their moving around they stay on, we start the machines we leave the room, the lights go off. Wyze has made my life so much easier. I don’t understand why people are not adopting more smart home capabilities. it truly does just make things so much easier. especially for someone like me who is disabled. Wyze I love ya

6 Likes

You probably should have installed motion sensor lights

The first motion sensor was invented in the year 1950 by Samuel Bango named as a burglar alarm.

1 Like

I put a motion sensor and Wyze bulb on our basement landing and the entire family is happy with it!

2 Likes

The biggest problem with motion sensor lights is they typically have fixed option(s) for how long they will stay on after they cease detecting motion.

1 Like

Put one on the great room mantle with two bulbs and a rule to set time for late night. Now midnight kitchen raids don’t have to take place in the dark until you get to the kitchen switch. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, I have several of them in my workshops. So I walk in, they go on and stay on until there is no more movement plus a few more minutes. No wifi needed.