Why did I get V1 Cameras today ???

Well, the $20 cameras may be worth $20, but not a penny more… you get what you pay for in quality and customer support. Had a problem with an apparent lost shipment. While I certainly DO NOT blame Wyze for the shipping issue, trying to reach customer support was a nightmare. Like many others, calling was completely useless and email was a delayed response. Finally did get a replacement shipment, 2 cameras arrived today… Both V1’s !!! Website clearly states V2’s are now available and brags about improvements? Why are mine V1 ? Then, one camera setup fine and is working for the past 3 hours, the other camera will not setup, or it gets setup, connects to network, and then freezes after a few seconds, never to connect again. Deleted and re-setup the camera several times… not working. Again, called customer support, placed on hold for 20 minutes, then disconnected. We’ll see when support responds to the email ??? They way I look at it, probably just be stuck with one working camera, and one junk camera for $40…

The website says V1 is “no longer available”… I thought I was ordering V2. Apparently V1 is completely available and still being shipped? The bigger concern is that customer support us horrible!

The website says V1 is “no longer available”… I thought I was ordering V2. Apparently V1 is completely available and still being shipped? The bigger concern is that customer support is horrible! You read my post and thought my main concern was the version of camera?

That’s the way I read it as well. Seems kind of strange that He ordered V1 cams, yet expected to receive V2 when V2 is still a few weeks out.

Well, I don’t know, I feel 20.00 is such a cheap price to have a cute little camera like this. I know I couldn’t make one for this, or make one at all, or have the tech abilities to figure out how to do any of this. As far as email, well, there used to be a time when you had to figure out the shipping time of an envelope to mail a bill and if you figured it out wrong or the mail was late, you got charged.

I think it is pretty cool this click of co workers / or / friends got together and did this camera, I have never seen anything like it for the price and pretty much anyone can set it up if I can. I think it is a great little camera, fantastic.

I bet there is a return address and if it is so upsetting to you that you got two, and actually you didn’t pay for two, you could mail the extra one back. Have you done that?