Not very good Customer Service

I’m a little slow however all I have gotten from customer service is a runaround. I won’t belittle the support however, I’m rethinking all my future purchases I have 10 Wyze cameras and just received 5 new V3s. One doesn’t work. All I want to do is exchange it for one that does. I understand the need to confirm I’m not an idiot but after that, I want a working camera. Like any other normal purchase if you get something that doesn’t work you should get a replacement, not a runaround. All for a $20 camera. So far Wyze cameras are good, customer service maybe not.

I pre-ordered 2 WYZE v3 Cams thinking I would soon receive them. Much to my shocking disappointment, my account does not show the purchase. WYZE really needs live support to handle customer service…otherwise I really don’t see any point buying directly if you don’t have a telephone number to call! Very pissed off with WYZE!

There are phone numbers to call to talk with live Support, plus an online chat. Id suggest the phone as i have had good results.

Wyze Support by phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Support pages for chat.
https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us