Where's the golden camera?

I’m a wyze world wise cracker.

1 Like

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @theonejustin! :raising_hand_man: Glad to have you aboard!

I honestly believe you will be in very good company here!

To answer your question from your topic title (since I’m such a helpful person):

Right where they left it. :grin:

4 Likes

SO LE TS TH INKA BOUT WYPE WHAT WERE FOUN DEDO NFIR STIN NEED ANDI NDEE DAND FAIR WEAT HERS THEW ORST ALLI TSSE ASON SAND CITI ESIN DARK NIGH TSCO MBIN EDWH EREW ELLA LWAY SBES ECON DBUT NEVE RBEH IN

So let’s think about “wype” what were founded on. First in need and indeed and fair weathers the worst All its seasons and cities in dark nights combined where well always be second but never behin(d)

Golden camera here I come lolz :joy:

so lets think about wyze what we’re founded on first
in need and in deed and fair weather’s the worst
all its seasons and cities in dark nights combined
where we’ll always be second but never behind

Seattle metro.

1 Like

And we have some front runners! This is better than The Amazing Race!

I am rooting for the Roadies!

Keep us updated!

Is this another clue lol

Already got this… obviously relates to the “Be Friends With Users” motto. So a friend indeed is a friend in need… and fair weather friends are the worst.

If this raccoon only knew.

5 Likes

@Antonius has sent out an Army of spies! Stop that Trash Panda before it can report back in!

3 Likes

Def thinking Seattle area…it was daylight on the live cam when it was dark here in Ohio, and that foliage screams Pacific NW to me

1 Like

O H !

NW Buckeye moved south.

so dumb question, but where exactly are the “bonus clues” for cam plus users to be found? Sorry Just catching up, and the email didn’t say anything about where these extra clues would be.

On the way I think :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Now on to the second the aim to impress. No one’s good and true version of a sure lock’s address. Noble characters and their words form half your action then those of the word. That’s a fact by subtraction.

1 Like

Saw this little guy who posed perfectly. Lol. There were 2 other raccoons with him, and they were dubbed: “The 3 Wyze Men”. hehe.

3 Likes

Also saw a deer the other night too!

3 Likes

That’s so cool there’s been that much wildlife! They picked a cool spot then.

2 Likes

we love all our use rs the whole conves ration so go where they gather and see its creation strange things may arise like words from the dust all mingled in one for a line you can trust

Latest code…thats why i am here. ee no words in dust.

1 Like