Whats Next?

I see a lot of requests and great ideas submitted on this blog but nothing new coming out of Wyze !!! Is there list of what new products coming next ?
I am currently in need for a door bell and a siren … its nice to have an end-end Wyze system and not hodge podge of different products.

The #wishlist and #roadmap are your friend. Doorbell and siren are both listed there. You can learn the status by reading those topics. You can use these links to search:

Search Wishlist (enter your search word/s after #wishlist in the search box)
Search Roadmap (enter your search word/s after #roadmap in the search box)

Please read through How to Use the Wishlist and How to Read the Roadmap.

Also check out the #news category. There is a recent post there from Wyze about the product announcement during the Wyzies.

3 Likes

How recent do you consider “New”? In the last 6-7 months, they launched motion sensors, contact sensors, smart bulbs, and smart plugs. Seems like a lot of new stuff to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To answer directly, it seems like the next product will be the outdoor camera. They also have a bathroom scale, smart lock, smart thermostat, video doorbell, full-color bulb, and additional form factors of the bulb in the product pipeline. And most likely some other things they haven’t shared yet.

Thank you. Any ideas on the doorbell launch date ?

@mo1, here is a thread that will give you an update on upcoming product releases:

1 Like