What is with shipping?

Ok,
I originally placed my order through the Wyze sight on the 10th of august. Waited a week and the email confirmation they sent me saying that the goods had shipped still hadn’t changed from just saying that a Fedex label had been created. Does Wyze even use Fedex to ship? I then emailed and called wyze, they finally said that they were going to treat it as lost in transit so they set me up with a new order number and sent another email confirmation sayin a label had been created… again it was fedex! everything I have read online never ever said anything about fedex. AND, it says it is shipping from Greenwood Indiana. Wyze is located in seatle Washington. what is going on here, I am beginning to get the feeling I am being ripped off somehow. please anyone who knows anything let me know.
Thanks

That’s rather unusual. I’ve not had that experience at all. @UserCustomerGwen would be the Wyzest person to ask on something like this. I know they changed shipping on some of the early access stuff but off hand I’m unable to remember details. lets see what she says and go from there.

1 Like

I had a problem on one shipment that said an order had been shipped that never appeared. But the cams did appear under another tracking number. Seems long (10 days), but let us know what happens.

so I found what I was thinking of when I said shipping had changed.

it appears to be only early access at this point. so this would not affect your order. lets see what Gwendolyn says and go from there. sorry what I referenced before couldn’t apply here.

1 Like

What are you buying?
I’ve had different products shipped from different locations.

It’s not just Early Access! One of the ways that we’re working on adjusting our shipping time is by working with another warehouse. It’s a FedEx warehouse located in Indiana and it handles different orders based on location and/or what is available at the warehouse. We’re still ironing out some stuff with it so we haven’t made a big announcement yet.

@pienkjus, have you received an update for your tracking number yet?

1 Like

Please iron this out soon. It seems cruel to charge people $15 for shipping and then not actually ship anything. I have an urgent need for the cams and sensors and really would have expected my stuff by now, given (again) that I paid $14.75 in shipping.

@DrJiggle Welcome to the community. What was the order date on your purchase?

8/25, with a “ship” date of 8/26. I was hoping to have the equipment by the weekend because of a bad / dangerous situation with a family member who needs their home monitored ASAP. (And yes, the cops are already involved).

And thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

Usually items are shipped out in 2 -3 business days. Hopefully you will receive a shipping notice by tomorrow. Let us know if you get a shipped confirmation email tomorrow.

1 Like

I know it’s late to find this out now but you can buy wyze cams at the Home Depot.
Make sure you get SD cards for the best monitoring

1 Like

Thanks! I got the ship notification and tracking number on 8/26, but there’s been no update from FedEx since the initial creation of the tracking number. My fear is that the order has been lost.

Thank you! That actually is very helpful.

2 Likes

The last two orders I made did the same thing. I’m not sure why those tracking numbers are so undependable. I couldn’t track my order until it was out for delivery in my local area. The package probably isn’t lost at this point. On a postive note, I hope you receive your order by the weekend as expected. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the context, regarding your own orders. Our local Home Depot also has the camera + sense kit in stock, so I can always pick one up from there, too.

Again, thanks for your help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your family member’s difficulty and the trouble with your tracking number. It looks like the community addressed pretty much everything I would have but if your order does go missing, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can send out a replacement.

Support Request Form

Thanks, Wyze one! :slight_smile: I guess my question is how would I know if it’s been lost? It’s been four days without an update to the tracking number. Has the order left the warehouse? Can someone there check?

You’re welcome! If you have a tracking number, that means it has left the warehouse. Does it have an expected delivery date?

Not yet. The status since Monday morning is “Scheduled delivery: Pending. Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when the shipment begins to travel.” I’m only one state away from the warehouse, so if it had left the warehouse on Monday, it could have walked here by now.

Thank you for looking into this!

In this case, I’d recommend preemptively contacting our support team. It will get you on our radar and let us check to see if we have more information on our end. :slight_smile:

Support Request Form