Watch Alarm Not Working

My alarm isn’t working either and never has. Too bad they haven’t addressed this in any way.
Just curious. Is it a buzz like the stretch alarm (which works only occasionally ) or is it a sound? Do I have to have my phone with me to work? I wanted it to alert me when I don’t have my phone.

Mine started working everytime after I did another connection to my phone. Also, this last update seems to have fixed everything that I had a problem with. Version 0.3.90.

it acting oddly … it started working stopped again , then it drained full battery in 2 days
now its working “fine” again

Mine stopped working all of a sudden. I have 3 times set to alarm and none of them work now.

This has happened to me so many times. Very frustrating.

I had the same problem until I set the repeat to “Every Day” and pressed the home button (instead of swiping home). I’m not sure if one or both of those fixed the issue for me.

Is there any solution available, I have set alarm for 6am but my alarm goes on at 6:40am or 7:20 am

My solution was to get a different watch. I now own a TicWatch. Much more expensive, but it works.

I have been having the same problem too, firmware 0.3.97. Sad to see it has been reported for so long and has still no fix. Going back to the band.

I’m having this problem too; it’s frustrating because the alarm was the main reason I got the watch :cry: Many smartwatches in a similar price range don’t seem to have a vibrate function and I specifically wanted a wearable alarm that vibrates; I used to use my phone under my pillow to wake up and it was perfect, but I quit doing that because it gets really hot and is potentially a fire hazard (at the very least is definitely hard on the phone’s battery). The watch was great at first but now it’s like some of the alarms will go off, some won’t, some days they do, some days they don’t and it’s completely random as far as I can tell. I couldn’t be sure if I was just somehow managing to turn it off in my sleep, but I’m a really light sleeper so it didn’t seem likely–guess this thread is proof I’m not imagining things.

Has there still been no cause or solution identified for this? :face_holding_back_tears: I have the 44 as I wanted something small; I guess I’ll have to look into the band or something else if not…I’ve tried all the different repeat settings, snooze on and off, resetting all the alarms, restarting the watch, and I still just can’t seem to trust it :sob: it’s not a problem with the vibration either as it works perfectly well for all timers and notifications. I’m so confused

1 Like

I wish we had a reply from Wyze customer support, either acknowledging the bug, or asking for more info.