Wyze band alarm snooze

Received my Wyzeband today. Love it, except I cannot figure out if there is a way to snooze the alarm. This is a feature I use a lot on my Pebble Time Round, and would be a deal breaker if I can’t do it on the Wyze band.

Moderator Note:

This topic has been moved from #early-access to the #wishlist. Voting is now open. For your vote to count, remember to click the VOTE button at the top.

2 Likes

So far, I see no way to snooze an alarm. You can set up to 6 alarms, so a workaround could be to set multiple alarms within s few minutes of each other.

1 Like

A snooze is a basic function for an alarm now. We shouldn’t have to do a workaround for this. Hopefully Wyze will add this with an update.

3 Likes

Agreed. Regarding any suggestions on the band, since it’s in early release, they want comments and requests kept in this thread:
*Wishlist submissions for Early Access products are not added to the #wishlist until the product is in general release. This topic has been tagged “early-access-wish” and placed in the #early-access section. Once the product has moved to general release, this topic will be moved over to the #wishlist and voting enabled. All comments will be retained.

• For now, please keep all discussion about this product in the #early-access section.**

I’ve tagged the @moderators to move it. Like the suggestion. Be sure to vote for it!

3 Likes

Would really like a snooze option for the alarm on the Band. or the ability to configure the default button press as either a “snooze alarm” or a “dismiss alarm”

1 Like

I agree I would love to see a swipe x to snooze and y to dismiss feature added soon.

1 Like

I’d like the Wyze Band to show options to Stop or Snooze an alarm playing on the connected Android phone. I’ve found this to be one of the most useful functions on my Wear OS watch.

2 Likes

Having a stop and snooze button would be very helpful! Another alternative but more basic option is to have the alarm repeat itself after 5 or 10 minutes if no one turns off the alarm manually the first time it rings. I believe that is what happens on my Fitbit Charge 2. Also, on the Fitbit, if you click the button to turn off the alarm, it shows a checkmark. It would be helpful if the wyze band would do something similar.