Video doorbell pro

The new video ad for the doorbell pro is terrible!! Showing the worst of everybody and not showing anything about the product itself.

Very tasteless ad. Disappointed

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

What a way to make an entrance…

… kicks door in … “Hey everybody! I’m new. This place smells. Bye!” … leaves …

5 Likes

Worst of everybody??? Kids being real kids, I did worse to my neighbors when I was young a long long time ago. :rofl:

5 Likes

I thought the video was hilarious! I was giggling the entire time from the point where the narrator said ‘like this little turd’. :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Your ad guy, or whoever produced this video, thought he had his tongue in his cheek. Instead, he had his head up his ass.

REALLY offensive, guys.

What offended you? the little turd showing his butt to the doorbell cam?, the delivery man kicking the package?, the dog grabbing the leg of said package kicker, children throwing eggs at adults, setting a bag of dog :poop: on fire? You must be fun at parties :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Not to mention the ‘little turds’ butt was pixelated/blurred.

I don’t see what was so offensive about it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Some people have NO Sense of Humor, Bet I know their political leaning too… :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, I believe soon that one shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey a day for youth enhancement will be deemed racist because is doesn’t include all other brands of “Whiskey”. I am hoping I at least have another good 15-20 years before I go off to the bone orchard. I soon may have to apologize for drinking only Belgian Beer also. My raccoon and possum friends still :heart: me !!! :rofl:

1 Like

…wat…

1 Like

I found it quite humorous

5 Likes

I need to send you a bottle of pappy

1 Like

It is just another one of my incoherent rants about people these days finding everything offensive. To many sensitive little tulips out walking around.

Hat

how do people become like this guy?