V3 Still Not Shipped

look around the live phone support # has been put on here a number of times 206-339-9646
I just used it a few days ago and already have been notified my V3 replacement is being shipped. I have called sometimes and got dreadful hold times. And sometimes I get through quickly.

2 Likes

Yup, I called Wednesday regarding a replacement and received a shipping confirmation email this morning (less than 48-hours after my call.) With that said and for the purposes of full disclosure, it took 19 calendar days and 4-calls to get WYZE to send me a replacement for my defective v3.

Thanks for the phone number. Looking for a phone number was going to be my next step. I called yesterday and was on hold about 45 minutes, then a rep picked up, said he would put in an order for a replacement for the one they never shipped, I got an email confirmation, and the order is in my account. So, hopefully they ship one for real this time.

2 Likes

They are in stock at your local MEI Microcenter computer store

I wish we still had those computer stores in my area, the closest one is almost 500 miles away.