Unlock shortcut on Wyze Band & Wyze Watch

I see that the lock feature is part of the add-ons for the wyze watch. However, if you could add unlock to the features that would be awesome. If someone is at my front door and I could just unlock it from my watch instead of logging in to the app on my phone, that would be glorious.

I was hoping my Wyze Watch would be able to open my Wyze Front Door Lock.

Is there any plans for this upgrade?

I actually just posted this same thought, I have kids in school and no phone. I think them having a band or watch that can unlock the door is a great.

I would really like to see the watch connect to the lock somehow that you could have proximity connections unlock the door for you. I have a couple of kids that don’t have phones and this setup would be pretty slick that they would be able to walk home and still have control of the lock to get in.

My recollection is that the band has to be close enough to the phone for the band to work at least some of the shortcuts, So kids with bands but no phones can’t get into the house.
Maybe we need more than 20 or 30 votes to move this closer to being adopted.

Being able to unlock my door from the new wyze watch was the ONLY reason I bought it lol. There was no info saying it would or wouldn’t anywhere I could find so I took a chance. I understand their reasons for concern, but seriously just give a pop-up warning and give us the chance to accept the risk and clear wyze of the responsibility. I would 100% put myself “at risk” for this feature! Otherwise I have no reason to wear it over my Galaxy watch. If I didn’t already have a 200$ smart watch I would because for the price they made a really nice super cheap watch. It would also be nice to get a view of wyze camera even if not live stream maybe a 5sec clip or something :thinking: